Helping NGOs to affordably collect, aggregate, and transform data into actionable information.
- - Design and implement frameworks for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of data
- - Improve transparency and stakeholder buy-in
- - Integrate legacy data storage and management systems with a variety of content management system (CMS) and user interfaces into a unified model
- - Construct automated Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes that draw on multiple data generation systems to support complex databases
- - Implement metadata management systems that integrate pre-existing data sources with externally determined metadata systems
The engines of program performance – from social initiatives to web-enabled services – require the fuel of reliable and properly formatted data. In order to achieve outcomes, data has to be collected for analysis and organized for action.
Many of the impediments to access and consolidation of data from a variety of different and structurally disparate sources are similar across data-intensive missions.
Amida offers the skills, tools, and solutions that solve these problems.
Amida has assembled a team of professionals with extensive experience in data management and analysis, software design and implementation, training and capacity building, and policy.
We have implemented award-winning comprehensive programs designed to support NGOs to more effectively manage, utilize, and share data.